What is “How to Land Softly™?”
For over 10 years Homeward Bound has experienced an astounding 100% success rate: All of our clients have relocated and transitioned successfully; 96% of the recruits we’ve worked with accepted the offered position with confidence, knowing the move will work for them personally.
When someone you hire needs to relocate, How to Land Softly™ saves you time answering myriad questions, eases their stress by laying out the process end to end, and communicates important information to their partner at home.
Who is this guide for?
This guide is for any HR professional or business owner that is relocating employees. Whether you are relocating one employee or many employees, this methodology will ensure that the relocated employee has a low stress, easy relocation. It will ensure that the company saves time, save money, and has a new team member that will stay with the company, rather than leave to return to the comforts of their previous home.
Why should you get this guide?
Aside from the fact that this methodology is time-tested over 10 years with a 100% success rate, there are a myriad of other benefits that should make implementing this system an easy decision for any HR professional.
- Mitigates the risk of derailment
- Lowers temporary housing costs, the cost of multiple trips, and the cost of a delayed start
- Avoids illegal “steering” by realtors—empowering your employee with independent, unbiased, reliable information whether they’re renting or buying
- ROI: by giving your employee (and their partner) strategies for how to transition, your investment will be realized
- Gets your employee on-task, day one instead of looking backward and dealing with crises on the home front
Which program is right for you?